At Stahmann Farms we pack a punch when it comes to our packing facilities. With several machines in operation we are well-equipped to meet your packaging needs:
- "Volpak" horizontal pouch form, fill and seal machine (a modern, high-speed production unit able to insert zip-lock seals as packs are assembled at rates up to 100 per minute)
- Stahmann's own customised vertical form, fill and seal machine
Both the vertical form machines are fitted with nitrogen to facilitate modified-atmosphere packing to provide extended shelf-life for volatile products. Pack sizes from 30g to 500g can be accommodated.
These machines are suitable for just about anything including the following retail applications:
- Pouch (Doy) packets
- Hang-sell 'pillow' packs
- Stand-up 'block-bottom' packs
Our Retail packing lines are fitted with check-weighers and metal detectors so your product is assured accuracy and safe product manufacture at every step.
At Stahmann Farms we not only retail pack our own brands into various sizes, but also a number of private label lines nationally and internationally.
Have your own nuts and rewind? We can create a plan to give you a fantastic end result which you'll be nuts about!
Only have an idea in the bag? That's okay too, we can work with you to get a product that's shelf ready. Come on, give us a challenge, we believe we can exceed your expectations.
Contact: Troy Burke, Value Adding Manager
Phone: 0488 400 356
You can feel good knowing you have used us to package your goods as Stahmann Farms Enterprises is a signatory of the Australian Packaging Covenant (APC) which is an agreement between industry and all levels of government to reduce the overall environmental impacts of consumer packaging.
The reduction of the environmental impacts is achieved by:
- Designing packaging that is more resource efficient and more recyclable;
- Increasing the recovery and recycling of used packaging from households and away from-home sources; and
- Taking action to reduce the incidence and impacts of litter.